BEHOLD I AM WITH YOU ALL DAYS EVEN TO THE END OF THE WORLD

Steady as she goes

Through a series of diagrams, rough sketches and posts I want to tell people about my beautiful faith.   I love the fact that it lays down dogmatic unchangeable truths...dogmatic because there is no deviation from the original truths imparted to each and every human being through a band of simple fishermen.  Truths that have come to me in my day and age as pure as when they were first uttered by Our Lord Jesus Christ.   It is a great shame that these truths have been  distorted and interpreted with so many variations that we exist midst a Tower of Babel.    Yet the Church, in spite of the abandonment of, and betrayal by most of our Shepherds, remains as solid as a rock within the hearts of her simple folk.  So, of necessity, this is a work-in-progress (WIP) which, like an oil painting will take some time to complete...if ever...    

THE METHOD of this exercise is to start at a given point in history when I was born which simply means that I speak from the present which consists of what I have inherited from the history of my Catholic Faith and what is happening now. Questions about whether God exists, and if he does can he be knowable by man is not debated here. I speak from the viewpoint of one who acknowledges the existence of God, and that he is knowable simply because he wanted to be known, and reached down to make that possible. The Catholic Church has existed for over 2,000 years and I was received into her membership via the Sacrament of Baptism. This means I was anointed in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. This page is a kind of commentary-reflection on the past. The main section treats of what is happening in the present. It is rather like holding a beautiful garment and unknitting it stitch by stitch at the same time painstakingly noting each one of them, then sketching a diagram showing their order of placement and colour.  When  the final stitch is found one looks up and .....well.....there you are.

17 comments:

Donkath said...

I appreciate the favourable comments I have received, however I publish only those that are ad-free. :)

Donkath said...

Thank you too 'Anonymous' for your gracious comments.

Donkath said...

"I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…"

Thank you very much for your kind comment 'Anonymous2'

Donkath said...

Readers are invited to join me on Cor Mariae, a forum that is a flow-on from this blog to further the perennial Catholic faith for confused lay Catholics in these troubling times. See:

http://cor-mariae.proboards.com/thread/1467/

Donkath said...

Your question:
I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A number
of my blog audience have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?

My Reply:
Different browsers do make a difference. I have more than one browser so that when one doesn't connect I advise viewer to try another browser. Also, if your blog is Ok when you check it, then it is not a problem at your end. Also, International Explorer has many faults from my experience. It seems significant that you get the complaints only from IE viewers.

Anonymous said...

This post is invaluable. Where can I find out more?

Feel free to surf to my site vitamin d - ,

Donkath said...

Follow-up website is:
www.cor-mariae.proboards.com

Donkath said...

Once again, I thank the person who posted the following:

"I am extremely impressed together with your writing talents and also with the structure in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to look a great weblog like this one nowadays".

Answer: It is not a paid subject, but hopefully, gives some insight into the perennial Catholic faith. Only urls that promote the one, true, holy and apostolic church will be allowed. Having said that, may you do well in your business.

Donkath said...

Anonymous said:
I do trust all the ideas you've introduced to your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for newbies. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Thank you for the input. If you wish me to explain something at greater length or in greater detail please let me know which post, thread or area you seek more information.

The follow-up forum, Cor Mariae, goes into great detail here:
http://cor-mariae.proboards.com/

Donkath said...

Thank you for this comment.

Hi there everybody, here every one is sharing such
experience, therefore it's pleasant to read this weblog, and I
used to go to see this website all the time.

Donkath said...

Thank you for this comment:

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.

After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Donkath said...

Thank you for your comment Anonymous which I print below:
What i do not realize is in reality how you're not really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you may be right now. You're very intelligent. You understand therefore significantly in relation to this matter, made me in my view imagine it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren't interested until it's one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs excellent."

Donkath said...

Thank you to this Poster who said:
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog
and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around
your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

I will be writing soon as there are links between this blog and the forum www.cor-mariae.proboards.com

Donkath said...

Thank you for the person who posted this :

I got this web page from my pal who shared with me about this website and at the moment this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative articles here

Donkath said...

Thank you for this comment:
I love it when folks get together and share views. Great website, continue the good work!

Donkath said...

Thank you for this comment:

I just couldn't go away your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard info an individual supply for your guests? Is going to be back steadily in order to check up on new posts.

Donkath said...

Thank you for this comment:

"I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net will likely be a lot more useful than ever before."